Hair loss is a common problem that many people experience today due to various factors such as aging, genetic predisposition, health conditions, and stress. Celebrities who are in the spotlight suffer from hair loss as well. However, thanks to recent developments in this field, it is now possible to treat and eliminate hair loss.
Celebrities who have had hair transplants inspire people to have this procedure. Some people watch celebrities who have had the procedure and want to get it done the way they did. One of the celebrities who is rumored to have had a hair transplant is David Beckham.
David Beckham hair transplant is a matter of curiosity for some people since he has never admitted if he ever got it done or not. In addition, the hairstyles that appear in the photos of him taken over the years boost this curiosity. Let’s take a look at the hair treatment timeline of David Beckham, who has inspired many people with both his style and success.
David Beckham’s Hair Transplant Timeline
David Bekcham, one of the greatest football players, is very famous for his style and has become a fashion icon throughout the years apart from his football career. In addition to his unique and inspiring dressing style, he received widespread acclaim for his haircuts. He has become a source of inspiration with many different hairstyles, from long to short hair.
However, as he got older, he started to have hair loss problems. That is why he is rumored to have had this type of procedure. To reach a definite conclusion on this David Beckham hair transplant topic, it is better to examine his timeline in detail. Let’s take a closer look at David Beckham hair transplant journey.
- The late 1990s and early 2000s: When looking back to the early times of his football career, David Beckham’s hair looked denser. There were no signs of a possible hair loss problem, even though his hairline was not perfectly aligned.
- The 2010s: During those years, he started to experience receding temples.
- The late 2010s: During those times, his hair loss issue got worse and his receding hairline has been more visible. That is why experts claim that he might have had a hair loss treatment.
- The 2020s: In recent years, his thinning hair has been increasingly evident. Especially, in a photo taken in 2020, the hair density in his temple area was lower and sparse. However, when compared to his recent photos, his hair looks denser. This may prove the claim that he may have had it done.
When Did David Beckham Lose His Hair?
According to the experts, having had hair loss due to male pattern baldness, David Bkcham started to lose his hair in his 30s. During this period, it was quite obvious in the photos that he was experiencing hair loss in the temple area. That was when David Beckham hair transplant rumors started.
Many people want to stop losing their hair since it affects their appearance and confidence. If you also suffer from this problem and want to treat it and have perfect hair density and hairline again, you can get a hair transplant at Wonder Hair Clinic. With our experienced and successful professionals in this field, we offer you all types of hair transplant methods in Turkey.
David Beckham After Hair Transplant
After David Beckham hair transplant rumors started, people wondered if he really got it done. However, many people believed that the David Beckham hair transplant rumor was true, even though he never admitted to having it.
When compared to David Beckham hair transplant before and after photos, it was evident that his thinning hair looked denser in some photos which were believed to have been taken after the procedure.
Which Type of Hair Transplant Did David Beckham Have?
David Beckham has not publicly stated if he ever had a hair transplant or which method he preferred, but many people think that he chose FUE. The reasons why people claim that he got an FUE are stated below:
- No signs of scar: David Beckham has no visible scar from transplantation on his scalp. Since the FUE hair transplant method leaves no scar after the operation, the hair treatment method he got may be FUE.
- When compared to before and after photos of David Beckham hair transplant, it is evident that he underwent at least one procedure. In the photos of David Beckham before hair transplant, his hairline was looking thin, however, after the procedure, his hair looks denser.
- Quick Results and Easy Recovery: The FUE method offers quick results with an easy recovery process. Taking into account his receding hairline in the previous photos and his denser hair in more recent photos, David Beckham hair transplant method may be FUE, which provides rapid results and a simple healing period.
Upgrade Your Hairline with an FUE Hair Transplant
Many people who experience hair loss try to get rid of it through different hair restoration methods. One of them is the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method. If you suffer from hair loss, you can get rid of it with an FUE hair transplant like David Beckham.
During this common and non-invasive method, the individual hair grafts extracted from the donor area are implanted into the recipient area by using a small and specialized tool. Depending on how many follicles are transplanted, the duration of this method can vary.
As Wonder Hair Clinic, a successful hair clinic in the field of FUE hair transplant in Turkey, we offer you different treatment methods, including the FUE. We provide you with the best hair transplant methods with our qualified and experienced professionals at affordable prices. For more information about topics like treatment methods or hair transplant costs in Turkey, you can contact us.
You can reach our previous article from https://wonderhairclinic.com/celebrities-who-have-had-hair-transplants/